After almost a year of living here, our nest is still very much under construction and in desperate need of furniture. However, I have finally been able to create this little spot of happiness. Take a look...
husband. blue eyes. guitar. aggie sports. hot wings. art. math. italy. baseball. engineer extraordinaire. home improvement project pro. fighting texas aggie class of 2005.
She
wife. freckles. headbands. ice cream. ribbons. bows. color. pancakes. crafty creator. broadway musicals. teaching. museums. books. nyc. home decor. art. italy. fighting texas aggie class of 2005.
3 comments:
I would love to hire you to give my house a total makeover. I'm so plain-jane!
Everything looks wonderful!!!
Thanks Tyly! I would glady come to your house and do a before and after makeover! Home Decorating has always been a passion of mine. :-)
She wants me to hire her for my house but I can't afford my own sister LOL! I think you've got another wall of cuteness going on there.
Post a Comment