Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simplify

I just finished working on this new look for the blog! I wanted something simpler so the focus could really be on the pictures and stories I share. The previous layout was cute, but it was getting a bit to busy for me. Needless to say I love this new look with all of my favorite colors thrown in to the mix! Have I mentioned that gray is my new favorite color? I am so in love with the color gray right now. It's neutral, yet so chic. Pretty much all the walls in the nest have been painted varying shades of gray. I love the effect. One would think gray would be a gloomy color to put on walls, but in my opinion it is very calming and oh so chic. If you are looking for a neutral color to paint your walls why not give a gray a try? It's 100 times better than painting everything beige! (No offense to all you beige lovers out there!)

Heart,

2 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

Hi there! I totally agree with you on the grey... it is one of my go to colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog... you had asked about my lower kitchen cabinet colors, it is Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore. I love it! It is such a warm grey. And, you had also asked about the light fixture...the small pendant is from Schoolhouse Electric, both the fitting and the globe. The large fixture's fitting is from Schoolhouse, but the globe is vintage and we got it off of ebay.

Hope that answers your questions!
SMiles!
Michelle

Spearow's Nest said...

Thank you! Love your blog! :-)