Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summertime and the Livin's Easy

I feel summertime quickly slipping away and the back to school aisles at Target and Wal Mart are not making it any easier. Here are some things I must do before Summer 2009 is gone for good:

1. Enjoy the yumminess of a Watermelon Snowcone
2. Give my car (aka Chloe) a good wash
3. Stay up as late as I want to finish a book that I simply can't put down
4. Sleep ridicuously late and not feel the slightest bit guilty about wasting away the day
5. Spend some more quality time poolside
6. Go to a matinee movie in the middle of the week

Here in Texas summer can last well into October, but I am looking foward to a relief from the heat and the crisp clean scent of Fall...whenever it may decide to arrive

No comments: