My sister recently celebrated her bachelorette party in Cancun, Mexico with a few close BFFs. For her party I got her a cute silk polka dotted robe that I had embroidered in blue with the word "Bride" and her initials "AIG". I absolutely loved the way it turned out. I also made her a little gift box. When it comes to gift giving I am all about presentation.


The Bride to Be!

I also thought we needed some accessories for our night out on the town. I found these bridal party buttons at Michael's. They were a little plain and boring for my taste so of course I had to spruce them up from Blah to Ta-Dah!
1 comment:
You are one super talented girl!!!! I bet a bachelorette party in Cancun was a blast!
I still can't get over how well Jason did on the anniversary gift. It matches the engagement picture so well!
I bought Twenties Girl on Amazon, and I'm currently waiting for it to arrive. I have read and LOVED all of Sophie Kinsella's books, so I'm excited to receive this one. It has received great reviews which makes me even more excited! I've also read the books she has written under her real name, Madeleine Wickham. You'll be happy to know that part of my Amazon order is Wicked! I'm excited to read it as well.
Post a Comment