Our first wedding anniversary has come and gone, but I thought I would share this. The first year anniversary gift is paper. Jason got me this print from my most favorite artist, Kurt Halsey.
"As Big as Trees"- Kurt Halsey
Picture by Life as Art Photography
He got it because it reminded him of this engagement picture of us taken by the oh so talented Amber and Jeremy at Life as Art Photography.
Here it is hanging up in our room. I absolutely love it!!! He's so thoughtful that way. : - )
"As Big as Trees"- Kurt Halsey
Picture by Life as Art PhotographyHe got it because it reminded him of this engagement picture of us taken by the oh so talented Amber and Jeremy at Life as Art Photography.
Here it is hanging up in our room. I absolutely love it!!! He's so thoughtful that way. : - )*Note: "He's so thoughtful that way" is a line from one of my favorite broadway musicals of all time, WICKED
1 comment:
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift!!!! How sweet.
Post a Comment