Monday, August 17, 2009

Looking Back

Ok, one more post about summer. This is the last one! Promise! Here is a look back at all the super cool things I did this summer. I am truly blessed. JUNE: I saw Wicked in San Antonio with my sister, mom, and aunt. Best Broadway Musical ever! Well tied with RENT of course. Please don't make me choose between the two...In my book, they are both my absolute faves.
JUNE: My Grandma turned 80! We gathered the family and threw a little surprise party for her. She never saw it coming!

JULY: Chicago with Mr. Spearow for our one year anniversary. I heart Chicago and Mr. Spearow of course.

JULY: My sister's Bachelorette Party in Cancun. Fun times indeed.

These were the only two movies I saw in the theaters this summer. They were definatley worth the ticket price! I'll just wait to Netflix the rest of "summer's blockbusters."

The end.
Bring on Christmas! I kid...well not really....

No comments: