Monday, January 18, 2010

Twinkle, Sparkle

Our dining room light fixture was just plain pathetic.
For Christmas I asked my dear husband for the sparkly chandelier of my dreams from Zgallerie.
My dear husband makes Christmas wishes come true!

So sparkly. So fantastic!

My beautiful chandelier has found a home in our not quite furnished/decorated dining room.
But that's OK, at least I have a sparkly chandelier to stare at as I walk by.

Heart,

4 comments:

Tyly said...

Oh my goodness, that thing is SO beautiful and so you!!! Gorgeous!!

Spearow's Nest said...

Thank you! Words cannot explain how much I love this chandelier! haha!

Amber M said...

I love the color! May I ask what kind of paint it is and what the color is?

Spearow's Nest said...

The paint color is Blue Jewel by Behr and can be found at your local Home Depot. It is the perfect teal color.