Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Before and After: Half Bath Reveal

The time has come for the first big reveal here at Spearow's Nest....Drum roll Please....I present to you our downstairs half bath.












We started this remodel in January of 2009. Seeing as it was a small room, I figured we could get it done fairly quickly. Well, you know life somehow gets in the way of things and here we are one year later, but this room is finally, completely done! Oh the joy! We painted in January 2009, Jason and his dad layed down the tile and installed a new faucet in May 2009, and I put up the DIY silhouette collage in December 2009. One room down, eleven more to go!

Heart,

7 comments:

Tyly said...

WOW, WOW, WOW. Your skills never cease to amaze me!!! I really wish you lived nearby so you could help me pretty up my home once it's built. You are INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE the color choices and artwork. Amazing.

Spearow's Nest said...

Thanks Tyly! I'd be more than happy to help you pretty up your home! Just drop me a line when you're ready to decorate! :-)

Amber M said...

Wow! I looooooove it! You could be an interior designer and Professional Card maker! I love your talent! I would def. hire you!

LWLH said...

WWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!
That looks amazing! :)

Joi said...

The silhouettes are fabulous!

Faith said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE it! i am so impressed. it looks fantastic!

Spearow's Nest said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words! :-)