Here is the Birthday Card I made for my sister. I'm just now getting around to posting this. Her birthday was May 5th.
Heart,
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
super cute! we need to make cards together and have an IKEA date. I get off of work at 11:30 on Friday's during the summer. What are your thoughts on meeting up on the 25th to shop and such?
husband. blue eyes. guitar. aggie sports. hot wings. art. math. italy. baseball. engineer extraordinaire. home improvement project pro. fighting texas aggie class of 2005.
She
wife. freckles. headbands. ice cream. ribbons. bows. color. pancakes. crafty creator. broadway musicals. teaching. museums. books. nyc. home decor. art. italy. fighting texas aggie class of 2005.
1 comment:
super cute! we need to make cards together and have an IKEA date. I get off of work at 11:30 on Friday's during the summer. What are your thoughts on meeting up on the 25th to shop and such?
Post a Comment