Today is my dad's birthday. These are pictures of him in his younger teenage years. I lost my dad to a brain tumor 5 years ago. Today would have been his 59th birthday. He was the wisest and most loving father a girl could have.Thursday, April 1, 2010
Happy Birthday Dad
Today is my dad's birthday. These are pictures of him in his younger teenage years. I lost my dad to a brain tumor 5 years ago. Today would have been his 59th birthday. He was the wisest and most loving father a girl could have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Don't ever apologize for a post! It's your blog and you can write what you want to! :)
Happy birthday Mr. Granato! Your girls are people to be proud of. THey are both beautiful, kind and a gift to those that know them.
Awww...thanks Tyly for your kind words! :-)
Love it. Email me the first picture I should be able to photoshop the crease out of it! BTW thank you very much Tyly.
Post a Comment