My heart is most thankful for the following:
This guy. He is also known as my husband. It is so wonderful knowing that you have someone to share your goals, dreams, and accomplishments with for the rest of your life. He is my soulmate and everything I could have ever asked for.
My amazing family. I am who I am today because of these fine folks.
My BFFs for life! I am so thankful for the amazing group of friends I have. I consider them part of my family.
Veda Lousie Parker. She brings sunshine and happiness to my life.

Our Nest. I feel so blessed and thankful to call this home.

My job. It is great to go to work everyday and truly know you are making a difference in someone's life.
Last but not least, GLEE! I have to agree with Elisa on this one, "Finally a show for happy people who love broadway musicals!" As you probably already know, I LOVE this show and I am thankful to the creators for creating it and putting it on the air.
There you have it. I could have added a whole lot more, but my list would go on into forever. Everyday I am thankful for the life I am living.
Heart,
This guy. He is also known as my husband. It is so wonderful knowing that you have someone to share your goals, dreams, and accomplishments with for the rest of your life. He is my soulmate and everything I could have ever asked for.
My amazing family. I am who I am today because of these fine folks.
My BFFs for life! I am so thankful for the amazing group of friends I have. I consider them part of my family.
Veda Lousie Parker. She brings sunshine and happiness to my life.
Our Nest. I feel so blessed and thankful to call this home.

My job. It is great to go to work everyday and truly know you are making a difference in someone's life.
Last but not least, GLEE! I have to agree with Elisa on this one, "Finally a show for happy people who love broadway musicals!" As you probably already know, I LOVE this show and I am thankful to the creators for creating it and putting it on the air.There you have it. I could have added a whole lot more, but my list would go on into forever. Everyday I am thankful for the life I am living.
Heart,

1 comment:
I love this post!!!! We are blessed to have you too, love :)
Post a Comment