Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home Is...


What is home? For some it is an apartment in the "inner loop" or a house in the suburbs with a yard for the dog. For others it is a hut on the water in the South Pacific or a manor in the English countryside. No matter where it is, home is your safe and comfortable place. For me it is my retreat from any and everything. It is where I unwind after a long day and spend time with my husband and little dog. Our house is a reflection of who we are with an extension of my personal style thrown in for good measure. :) I like to put my hands on everything that is in my home. Whether I paint it, arrange it, hang it, or place it, every piece has been thoughtfully added. I have many visions of what I want my home to become. Stay tuned to see those visions come to life...

And yes Dorothy, it's true, there is no place like home!

No comments: